MPT Tune on 2019 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im about ready for a change on my 2019 with 20k miles on the clock. I plan to order the MPT kit with their 3 tunes on an N-gauge. I don’t need to keep the N-gauge plugged in all the time, correct? I would rather use it to load the tune, then disconnect it and store in the truck in the event I need to switch back to their towing tune or stock tune. Thank you......

Barnesy

Reaction score
Im about ready for a change on my 2019 with 20k miles on the clock. I plan to order the MPT kit with their 3 tunes on an N-gauge. I don’t need to keep the N-gauge plugged in all the time, correct? I would rather use it to load the tune, then disconnect it and store in the truck in the event I need to switch back to their towing tune or stock tune. Thank you......
Thanks for asking. I have been reading up and that was something I was wondering about as well. The other thing I was curious about was the truck preset modes. I know in the early 2017 Whipple days they made a bid deal about all of the stock truck modes, like sport, working with their tune. Can you still change between normal and sport or towing with MPT, Gearhead, or Cobb and do you get the same amount of power gains? Sorry if I just missed this but I have read a ton of the threads and didn’t see it.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Ngauge tuner is removable.

it plugs in and out of the OBD2 port.

everything else on your truck works as factory, including all of the modes. They’re just enhanced Over stock.