GEN 2 MPT Tune available for 2018 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racingislife

Reaction score
yes, i got the full 93 PRX with transmission.
feels good to me so far.
i'll see if i run into anything like the guy in the other tread from 6th to 5th.

one of the three tunes i got is a 91 without the trans, so i have that option. but i don't see why i'd want that. as of now, very happy with the full boat 93 prx.

VSTOLG4

Reaction score
91 PRX (Arizona) installed today. Took my son on the test drive and he described it as "nasty"...as in angry, beast-mode, aggressive. Shift was smoother, turbos seemed a little louder, and pedal response was much much improved. Seems to want to unleash itself now when before it was a tad boring and sluggish. It now drives like I thought it should have originally but didn't. It seems they might have turned off the audio engine noise. Very quiet now but really opens up when stomping on it. Will ask them tomorrow.

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the MPT for my 2018. Ive had PC and Chipwerke and am excited to goto a full tune. Ill update the thread woth my thoughts

Last edited:

mikepipe597

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C'mon email tune!!!

Just sent in my stock tune. Liking the Ngauge mounted just above the rear view mirror. Easy access and out of the way. Happy so far even without a tune.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I left my ngauge plugged in for like 2 days on the windshield, you will get tired of looking at it and will take it down. I bout can guarantee that.. so the mpt tune is like a 92 hp gain right. That’s what it shows on their website on Dyno graph. I have only ran the 5 star tune and it’s only 65 hp gain. I got the mpt tunes in my email now I just gotta wait till Friday nite to get home to the truck to try this mpt tune. I’m excited to have 27 more hp with this tune over my 5 star tune

Racingislife

Reaction score
91 PRX (Arizona) installed today. Took my son on the test drive and he described it as "nasty"...as in angry, beast-mode, aggressive. Shift was smoother, turbos seemed a little louder, and pedal response was much much improved. Seems to want to unleash itself now when before it was a tad boring and sluggish. It now drives like I thought it should have originally but didn't. It seems they might have turned off the audio engine noise. Very quiet now but really opens up when stomping on it. Will ask them tomorrow.

I completely agree with your son... Nasty!
I'm 2 days in and loving it. I recommend turning traction control fully off (long press) and romp on it. It hangs it out but in a controlled manner. Love it.
I specifically asked to turn the engine noise off and they said they could not. I bought the gear to do that but haven't got around to it.

The truck performance is so much better now, I'm thinking I want an exhaust so it sounds a little more in line with performance...