GEN 2 MPT Tune available for 2018 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTheory

Reaction score
About time, the temptation, haven’t owned a untuned car in years... Yet I love my warranty.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MGD = Sasquatch77

Internet troll

ss_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I jumped ship last min. Whipple had no problem canceling my order and refunded my money immediately. I think the guys on the group buy got a fantastic deal on a very nice kit. I was also looking really forward to their stage 2 kit. But for now, the Intercooler and CAI were not that important to me . What was was important to me was a good trans tune and it appears like MPT has this down. It just never seemed like Whipple or anyone else could give us clarification on the trans tune. I've tuned many cars and I can say if the trans is tuned correctly it will make all the difference.

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are Ca guys getting around not shipping to ca. What if it is a dirt only vehicle....

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

MPT Group purchase...?

ss_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are Ca guys getting around not shipping to ca. What if it is a dirt only vehicle....

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

MPT Group purchase...?

They do have a $50-holiday discount. I paid 650 shipped for 3 tunes and the Engauge device.

Racingislife

Reaction score
I was an early 2018 mpt tune purchase, been waiting VERY patiently... I'm in my truck now downloading my stock file to send to mpt and get my tunes back probably tomorrow. Super excited.