Moving on from my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a '22 Platinum with Powerboost currently, you will love it. Great truck through and through.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps, but at least the Platinum can massage by bum while I drive! LOL
I had that feature in my king ranch, and it was nice. But in 7 years I bet I used it less than 50 times. I always told the dealer I wanted a king Raptor, king ranch on the inside and paint, and raptor underneath the hood and chassis.

Attachments

• 20211222_133528.jpg
    20211222_133528.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 14

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haul a load of firewood.
Pull a medium trailer without squatting like a toad.
Take three guys and their camping gear out for a week-long trip.
Fit in the drive through at Starsux.
On a gen2 that’s solved w/ a new set of leaf springs that’ll be ready to replace anyhow in 50k miles lol

You’d take a beating w/ 4 dudes & loaded up Platinum on the pizza cutter 20”s….especially if you needed to do some light off-roading in process

I guess valid enough tho lol

OP
OP
M

msw

Reaction score
I don’t know if I can actually do it. I have to make a decision by tomorrow. My wife took it out today when she went to our son’s school and while watching it drive away I was asking myself WTF am I doing.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t know if I can actually do it. I have to make a decision by tomorrow. My wife took it out today when she went to our son’s school and while watching it drive away I was asking myself WTF am I doing.
LOL, well your response is your answer. You know what you gotta do.