Mounting plate for new Harbor Freight Badlands jack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there… any supporting vendors in the process of making a mounting plate for the new Badlands jack? Or does anyone know of a company that is coming out with one?

G3Rap

Reaction score
Bump. I’m also curious about this.

More so if one of the mounting plates from Pro Eagle would just work.

These HF Badlands Off-road jacks are going to sell like hotcakes - someone KHC or JDS could probably benefit from making a mounting plate solution for them.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. I’m also curious about this.

More so if one of the mounting plates from Pro Eagle would just work.

These HF Badlands Off-road jacks are going to sell like hotcakes - someone KHC or JDS could probably benefit from making a mounting plate solution for them.

I hope they are better than previous HF stuff that has been known to fail, haven't used HF tools in a while and it is half of what a pro eagle is but I wouldn't be surprised if they stole ProEagle designs that were not trademarked and just went with it.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
apparently some really good reviews on the HF jack, may consider getting one myself now as I don't have the Proeagle and it being half as much is a huge factor.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t waste your $$$ on HF jacks- I learned my lesson after having TWO of their low profile 3 ton jacks fail on me, i used for doing maintenance on my vette. It’s just started seeping hydraulic fluid & eventually got locked up & weren’t abused or anything.

If I were buying from an off the shelf store I’d look @ Napa first but I’m convinced you get what you pay for w/ many tools & a vehicle jack is not the type of thing you’d want to skimp on IMO

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don’t waste your $$$ on HF jacks- I learned my lesson after having TWO of their low profile 3 ton jacks fail on me, i used for doing maintenance on my vette. It’s just started seeping hydraulic fluid & eventually got locked up & weren’t abused or anything.

If I were buying from an off the shelf store I’d look @ Napa first but I’m convinced you get what you pay for w/ many tools & a vehicle jack is not the type of thing you’d want to skimp on IMO
I think they vary from jack to jack. ALL of our snap on jacks failed pretty quick. And with the rebuild kit costing double the Daytona 3 ton jack from HF we bought a couple Daytona's. Not a single problem in the last 3-4 years. But all of our aluminum HF jacks failed at about the same rate of the Snap On models. So I haven't written this one off yet.