Mounting plate for new Harbor Freight Badlands jack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brocephusmax

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for a mount for the Badlands jack Barnes 4WD is making them. They come in raw steel but they look really nice. I'm going to be mounting it on my RPG rack when it comes in. I liked the way this one held the jack the best out of the few available. PXL_20230926_132241969.jpg

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the 911 motorsports mount and used rivet inserts for the bed. Easy to get to & easy to move if needed.

20231006_151830.jpg
20231006_151743.jpg

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for a mount for the Badlands jack Barnes 4WD is making them. They come in raw steel but they look really nice. I'm going to be mounting it on my RPG rack when it comes in. I liked the way this one held the jack the best out of the few available. View attachment 425366

Wish I would have found this one to use with my RPG rack. The Grove mount doesn't work under the RPG basket due to the angle you need to clear the side mounting points...unless you cut out the basket and reweld it a couple of inches higher...

Brocephusmax

Reaction score
Wish I would have found this one to use with my RPG rack. The Grove mount doesn't work under the RPG basket due to the angle you need to clear the side mounting points...unless you cut out the basket and reweld it a couple of inches higher...
That's the exact reason I got this one. Once I get some days off work I'll get my RST18 installed with the mount and take some pics.

13terrain

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for a mount for the Badlands jack Barnes 4WD is making them. They come in raw steel but they look really nice. I'm going to be mounting it on my RPG rack when it comes in. I liked the way this one held the jack the best out of the few available. View attachment 425366
Curious if you were able to make the badlands work with the RPG rack? Seems like (from what I read) the big wheel jacks wont fit at all