Mount a Pro Eagle Jack to a Built Right System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. I figured 60 lbs on the Built Right equipment would be a bit much. However, I did find this image linked from the Built Right site.View attachment 213072
you could stand it up, so the weight was resting on the bed floor, but just secured to the bedside. in that case i would prob build a 90 degree mount that bolts to both locations and also locks the jack in both location as well.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love my built right panels on the drivers side I have my high lift jack mounted but would try putting my 3ton Pro Eagle attached to my built rights. So I just ordered the JDS base plate floor mount with two extra swivel D rings for the pax side and adding the KHC bed supports at the same time I think that will be a better option for that kind of weight don’t want it possibly becoming free and becoming a problem.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Why not just go with a high lift jack? A lot less weight and easy to mount on the BuiltRite panels. I used hood mounts for Jeeps as my mounting to the BuiltRite panels and they work great, and the jack is very well secured!
RaptorPanel.jpg

OP
OP
RaptorRnr

RaptorRnr

Reaction score
I bought a HighLift and then sold it shortly after I got my truck. I sold it because I kept seeing that they weren't set up to work well with the Raptor/F-150 jack lift points. If it slips or tilts rear or front it would damage the tailgate or grill. I ended up buying a HighLift for my Polaris RZR a year later. How do you use the jack on your Raptor?

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn - well, what the hell are we suppose to use to get out of mud/sand