Mount a Pro Eagle Jack to a Built Right System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My FJ had bumpers built with high lift Jack points welded in. Then had an adapter for the rock sliders too. The Jack was fantastic gear for that application with the bumpers/rock sliders. Used to rock crawl that one beyond what anyone believed possible. However didn’t keep the Jack when I sold the FJ because Raptor didn’t have nor were available the bumpers and sliders to use it.

At some point I’ll do Baja and the like at which time I’ll grab a Pro Eagle And some Maxtrax. Seems the best solution for what the Raptor is made for. As for mud… fvcking hate it and only went through it to get to rocks in the FJ. Avoid it like the plague in the Raptor when I can as I HATE cleaning up (Not a detailer but tires off balance etc not worth it for me). Then again, I am a grandpa and climbing under vehicles is more of a choir these days.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorRnr

RaptorRnr

Reaction score
I bought one of these to attach to the pressure washer for cleaning the undercarriage. $30 on Amazon.

Undercarriage_pressure_washer_extension.jpg

It works better than I expected.

On my F350 Tremor, I took the truck through mud aggressively. It was fun but covered the exhaust cooler. I didn't know that was a thing until the engine light came on. I was able to use this tool to clean the undercarriage. It worked great. There's lots of mud cleanup on the driveway after the fact. The mud splashed up in to the engine compartment coating the underside of the hood. The smiles were worth it, but cleaning took a while.

Tremor1.jpeg

Tremor2.jpeg