Motor week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing but now I need to wash my eyes with acid, just not liking the look of the Dodge :anitoof:

Yeah, it sure looks like a "look at me too" effort since Ford has held the top spot in this market for more than a decade. Also take note that Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth, for their entire history of existence, has always taken the bigger is better approach to the engine, but left the rest of the car as-is. They were always fast in a straight line, but terrifying trying to stop or turn.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wait when the hell did VIR get an offroad venue?

Virginia International Raceway?

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dodge trucks fall apart around the motor and have for years. look at the cummings diesel great motor in a shit truck

gotsboost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing but now I need to wash my eyes with acid, just not liking the look of the Dodge :anitoof:
I don’t think they look bad but they just look like a normal ram to me. They don’t have the drastic change like the raptors do. The interior on those are super nice however.