Most likely ready to sell my 2021 Raptor 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I enjoy this forum in many ways....great information and help when you need it...I don't understand the jabs taken at somebody who has done well and can afford to buy 2,3,4, or more vehicles...who acres...good for them ...
I agree completely. But when they act like an ass by bragging and putting others down, **** 'em.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He's just bragging. Note the not-so-humble double brag in his post:

I wouldn't go 50-50 on his even owning a Raptor.
I don't care if he doesn't even own a toothbrush, post it in the for sale section or quit posting on here with nonsense, I was trying to be polite like a good Canadian. :grd:

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree completely. But when they act like an ass by bragging and putting others down, **** 'em.
I admit I don’t know the full history of his or really anyones posts …if someone’s acting like a jack ass then they deserve what they get — especially if someone puts someone else down…one problem with Forums and texting…the message can and often gets delivered with an un-intended meaning. Be well. And I agree —-either post it for sale or just don’t bring it up.
Cheers

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I admit I don’t know the full history of his or really anyones posts …if someone’s acting like a jack ass then they deserve what they get — especially if someone puts someone else down…one problem with Forums and texting…the message can and often gets delivered with an un-intended meaning. Be well. And I agree —-either post it for sale or just don’t bring it up.
Cheers

I don't know what Gordo is saying. Don't really care. People get salty for no reason here apparently.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats one way to put it but there is also the factual side that The R order book has not been opened yet nor do dealers know their allocations. I have a very extensive track record with my dealer who said I will be second in their allocation slots to get a Raptor R but they don't know their allocation numbers yet and won't until at least after release. Could be a few months, could be a year. If you are saying now is a good time to sell your v6 G3 then I'd agree. Don't know what your other cars situation is.

Sorry you don't know what you're talking about? I don't care. I've posted another thread on this, doesn't matter - I've only received more info and have been involved with direct conversations with the Ford rep assigning allocations. I have likely more info than I need at this juncture + more info than I'd be willing to share with crab apples like you who are too busy working to pay their $1500 a month payment than living the Dave Ramsey way. We all come from different walks, have different experiences, different incomes. I've never been one to shy away from telling people like you I could buy your life with singles. It's all good. I don't need anyone's affirmation.. I give my statement.. I give my opinion.. the nice thing about being legit is you don't care about the salt. I appreciate everyone's success and happiness, it's always the people like you getting salty, jelly and envious for no reason who have the most to hide from. I'm open.