Most aggressive looking a/t tire but not M/t

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digscruze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, I apologize, I wasn’t aware of all their selection sizes. It does seem very limited, however I’m wondering if that’s cause it’s a new tire and if they’re going to offer more sizes as production and demand for them increases.

As for myself, I currently run 17’s as well but you know, some people are fond of the 20” mall crawler look. Overall, im thinking size selection is limited for now but they will eventually include smaller sizes

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry if that came off strong, was not the intention. I suspect they will offer more sizes and it will be interesting to see specs on anything in our fitments. I'm at 16k and starting to look at future replacements as well. Just dont want to add weight if I can get away with it.

Bekari

Reaction score
Don't know how much it helps but recently i got Maxxiss Razr AT, 37x12.5/17. Mostly got them as highway tires as my Mud Grapplers are very noisy but had to do little offroading too on my trip in mountain passes. They did good job in rain (including really heavy rain with hail) and little hit if ice in mountain passes. I was actually impressed how good they are.

They look like this:
C6A77041-2F66-4827-A26D-F88865EF634D.jpeg
731878B1-6470-446A-A59B-798B8B61E935.jpeg