Moroso Air/Oil Separator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordraptorfans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A google search will provide many vendors to choose and select fittings from.
In my first post of this thread I provided a phone # to the shop were I purchased the XRP fittings. The shop is TMR in Orange, California, 714-771-1348
TMR are the professionals. They will provide all the answers to your fitment questions on the braided hose.

Oh no sir I meant the ford ones :) not the AN

OP
OP
R1jamn

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh no sir I meant the ford ones :) not the AN

You already have the fittings on your Raptor.
Just remove them from the stock hose using a heat gun. Wal-mart and Harbor freight will stock heat guns.
The Ford stock fittings are barbed so the hose will slip on but they will not fall off the fitting (they will need to be cut off) and you must have the correct hose diameter.

I believe an aftermarket fitting is also available that will work. I don't recall the vendor.

I ordered an extra Ford OEM hose assembly that already had the fittings attached. I removed and used these fittings. You may opt to do this also.
I keep the orginal hose assembly that came with my Raptor in a carry bag under the rear seat just in case the air/oil separator or components fail.

Last edited:

fordraptorfans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You read my mind. I would like to keep the originals intact and avail to use incase I need. Was hoping to find just the fittings but maybe its proprietary ford to this hose?

OP
OP
R1jamn

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hose assembley is not expensive.
I purchased one from fordparts.com at $20.98

Navigate to: Emission Control / Crankcase Ventilation System / 6.2 L - 8 Cyl / you should then see p/n 6A664 "PCV Valve Hose"

You can find it HERE

This is for a 2014 F150 with a 6.2 L engine.

Last edited:

Sandman1911

Reaction score
Anyone interested in buying this moroso kit, it works well. I had mine on for a couple months until I went whipple. If you're around the Kansas City area you can have mine for $100 since JDM recommended I leave it out of their blown application.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone interested in buying this moroso kit, it works well. I had mine on for a couple months until I went whipple. If you're around the Kansas City area you can have mine for $100 since JDM recommended I leave it out of their blown application.

Sandman, what model do you have, does it have the drain tube on the bottom or is it the smaller one? I have been thinking of getting the Moroso 85492 and might be able to help you out. I have the JLT but was looking for something easier to access. My sister lives in KC and I visit fairly often.

Sandman1911

Reaction score
Pat it's the Moroso 85606. The bracket is painted and has foam padding applied to it to protect the wire loom it mounts near. Shoot me a pm if you want it.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score

JDM said not to use it? Are you sure about that.
If you get enough crap getting into the fuel mixture it could cause detention.
I wouldn't run without it on my Whipple, I'm sorry I waited a year before installing it.