Morimoto XB Tail Lights Coming Soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I'm going to be pissed if they do oh well.
Obviously the design is on purpose. They were limited on space and in order to fit the LEDs/bulbs (whatever the technical term is), they have to make space.

Because of this, the taillights aren't attractive to a large group of the consumers. I think they will see the low sales and make a minor adjustment.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Received and installed the smoked version on my truck yesterday. Haven’t had much time to check them in the daylight, but the amount they stick out doesn’t seem to stand out as much on a black truck. Still like them better than the EBay taillights I replaced.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few of these taillights are for sale on the Facebook groups. A few guys bought 2 pairs to try, but most are selling because the bulge is an issue... For those that want it, check out the Facebook groups!

burntoutaccountant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I think it killed it for a lot of folks. And again, I'm sure they wanted a smaller light, but probably didn't have room to fit quality LEDs without making it bulge.
Most definitely. I think I’m just going to go with these.