Morimoto XB Tail Lights Coming Soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice looking design but they're just too big. They protrude too much. Shame. Hope they redesign them to fit like OEM.

jp4lsu

Reaction score
Most definitely. I think I’m just going to go with these.

I'm curious if you got these on yet.
I bought my Raptor used and it had these tails on and some other aftermarket headlights on also. I started getting a fast flash on my right turn signal. I put the Morimoto XB hybrids on and was hoping it would go away. It didn't. So I ordered the Morimoto tail lights as well. The smoked ones on a black truck seems to hide the bulge a bit. I agree the bulge is a little annoying but the tails look really nice otherwise.
But when I pulled the Raxioms out, you have the transformer cubes just hanging down in the cavity below the tail light. After installing the Morimotos, which have everything self contained in the Tail Light with nothing exposed, that cured the fast blinker issue I had. So something was going in the light or transformer cubes that was causing the fast blinker. Maybe a under voltage/current that the computer picked up and that causes the computer to fast blink to let you know. The lights were working fine, just fast blinking.
Just a heads up on the Raxioms, those cubes are just floating around in the cavity, whereas the Morimotos are all self contained.