Morimoto XB LED Headlights Now Shipping!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can't use a coupon on Morimoto products. They no longer allow dealers to discount the line with coupon codes. Keeps it fair for all dealers and gets rid of the guys who don't really know anything about Morimoto (sure does help us out, as we stock the product line).

Right now we're giving away free fogs with the purchase of the XB Headlights. However if you have a Gen1 Raptor naturally the fogs won't fit your truck SOOO for those cases we are offering the reverse lights for free.

Just throw a comment on your order that you want the reverse lights instead of the fogs and we'll make that swap for you.

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

What about the housing color question regarding the XB's and XB Hybrid?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks

What about the housing color question regarding the XB's and XB Hybrid?
What you see in the photos is as much as we know about the new hybrids - as its not released yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you offer the DRL in Amber for 2014 Gen 1?

Not that I am aware of and I have recently checked. Raptor Retrofit makes a set with the Amber DRL but it is kind of a thin band not as wide as the Morimoto.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This promotion ended a few weeks ago actually. Sorry you missed out on it, it was a limited time only.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Think I will order a set of Morimoto's from The Retrofit Source he is a dealer as well. Just waiting to see if Morimoto lets their dealers discount them for a day or two for Black Friday. I had a bunch of questions and he spent a lot of time answering emails. He has pretty much earned my business.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TRS = Morimoto - same company :) - TRS owns the Morimoto brand ... it’s their consumer side of the business

Or ya could support a hard working dealer and Raptor Forum vendor such as ourselves :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk