Morimoto XB LED Headlights Now Shipping!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Morimoto stopped allowing dealers to use discount codes earlier this year. So the price on our site, is the price all dealers sell for. Sorry. BUT we do ship free and give you a free shirt or hat upon ordering from us. It's not a huge thing, but at least it's something.

We do have them in stock at our warehouse so they ship right away

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You also get a free set of our new Xtreme Series LED reverse bulbs (a $75 value) so that's definitely something!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good deal. You're going to love them. And the reverse bulbs... well you just wait and see how friggin awesome THOSE are.

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking of ordering the XB's for my 2012 Raptor...
Years back I bought the OEM HID lights with the Morimoto ballast and have had nothing but problems with the ballast/wiring going out. Been thru about 4 sets of ballast and my current one is acting up. Don't want to go back to the halogens, so may to try and get my wife to agree to this purchase :).
Guess I can sell my OEM HID's as they are in good condition and work, its just the dern ballast/wiring that goes bad.

I tried the coupon as well with no luck but saw the last few posts saying morimoto said no codes so you throwing in a reverse light?

Question: It looks like the XB has a black plastic housing, whereas the XB Hybrid has the gray housing similar to the gray grill on the Raptors, is that the case?