Morimoto Replacement LED Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So to the question of drls. Orange on and bright during the day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes... bright during the day and dim once the headlights turn on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes... bright during the day and dim once the headlights turn on.

So you are loving them and would recommend?
Also if it’s not too much trouble can you post a shot with the drls in bright sunlight? TIA.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you are loving them and would recommend?
Also if it’s not too much trouble can you post a shot with the drls in bright sunlight? TIA.

I really like them and have no second thoughts on the purchase. I dig the quad projectors, plus the sequential turn signal is just bad ass. I’ve had no issues with them and I’ve had them now for 19 months. Here are a few pictures:
dc03c7d4f88f199e28872837e49b3803.jpg
181f390ff4848d96757d41c47c6a0d3f.jpg

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They really do make the truck look bad-ass. A few local customers picked them up from us and every time they drive by I want to install them on our demo truck.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They really do make the truck look bad-ass. A few local customers picked them up from us and every time they drive by I want to install them on our demo truck.

When is Morimoto going to make a taillight that doesn't eliminate the blind spot sensor?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Honestly... probably never. It's a whole mess of circuitry back there with the BLIS system. They can barely keep the lights on the shelves as it is let alone through another harness in there.

They are either out of stock on tails or harnesses at any given point. It's why we started stocking harnesses and other things JUST so we could ensure kits went out.

Wish I had better news, but we've not heard anything nor do we see any trends leaning towards that. They are busy developing new headlight systems now, which are selling like crazy. Especially the Gen1 Raptor headlights.