Morimoto Announces NEW 2nd Gen XB Headlights for Gen2 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The AlphaRex are not much better (if at all) then the Morimotos. Morimotos are a lot better then factory OEM LED.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good news folks. The new Morimotos are NOW SHIPPING! For those who had a pre-order in with us, we're getting them shipped out today. For everybody else, place your orders on our site and they'll ship within 24 hours. Our site DOES state they are pre-order but they are in stock. That notice will disappear in a few days.

Ducc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question on the DRL. During the daytime, is it only the amber DRL or are the four projectors in low beam on as well? I'm hoping just the DRL vs the whole Christmas tree look going on 24/7.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Depends how your truck is setup honestly.

I believe out of the box, DRL is just the amber DRL, however a lot of guys (like me) have their lows programmed in via FORSCAN to stay on.

I personally like the lights on but I might change that now since they have 4 projectors that will be on PER SIDE. So that might be a lot of light during the day. It would be neat if you could have 2 stay on for DRL but i doubt they built in that kind of circuitry.

Ducc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends how your truck is setup honestly.

I believe out of the box, DRL is just the amber DRL, however a lot of guys (like me) have their lows programmed in via FORSCAN to stay on.

I personally like the lights on but I might change that now since they have 4 projectors that will be on PER SIDE. So that might be a lot of light during the day. It would be neat if you could have 2 stay on for DRL but i doubt they built in that kind of circuitry.

That's kind of where my head is at. Four projectors + the DRL is a lot of daytime activity!

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received these lights and the harness that came with the lights does not have a plug that fits into the OEM socket. Anyone else receive these lights yet?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just received these lights and the harness that came with the lights does not have a plug that fits into the OEM socket. Anyone else receive these lights yet?

Yes we have a set that are here. I'll open ours up and check.

Did you order from us? If so what is your order # so I can see what you ordered.

Also what kind of vehicle do you have?