More Waiting..........................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
super pissed.....

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

blood, is this accurate?!?!

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

blood, is this accurate?!?!

yes, they are getting a full shutdown .

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only thing getting me through this wait is the fact that it is so worth it. My guess is about 2 more months of wait time. (hopefully)

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood,

Even though they are in full shutdown, will there still be orders pulled with a scheduled build date and VIN?

Thanks!

yes it is possible that could happen as well as part of the line may run. schedules have changed everyday and nothing is locked in.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
https://www.wheels.com/fleet/reference/ordering2008/2008StartupDates_USA.asp#FordTrucks

I believe I read that July 26th is the last day to place an order for a 2013 model and then August 2nd will be the first date to order a 2014? So if the plant is closed until July 14th and those of us still waiting for our 2013's....that only leaves about 12 days for them to process a 2013 order? Or how would that work? I don't want the last 2013 ever built personally when I could have the first 2014 theoretically. But maybe the 2014's won't be built until later, but I would like to understand how all this works. Your sig says that you have a 2013....but you ordered it last April? So how did you end up with a 2013 if the order banks weren't open for a 2013 model? Did they just bump you up a year since the build time took so long? Because that would be similar to what it looks like might happen to some of us that ordered in the past few months.

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes it is possible that could happen as well as part of the line may run. schedules have changed everyday and nothing is locked in.

Thanks. I am thinking with a 5/4/13 order date, I have to be getting close to getting a build date. I thought this would have been the big week! I appreciate your input.