More Waiting..........................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stumbled onto this today on another web site. I guess if we don't have a build date by now, set aside another three weeks minimum to wait for any good news. Wow, this is not good.

2013 Dearborn Truck Plant Non-Production Dates

Sundays
January 1
January 21
February 18
May 27
June 24 – July 14
September 2
November 15
November 28-29
December 23-January 1, 2014

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks... Thanks for the evening pick me up! Well maybe they will be rested up when they build ours!

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks... Thanks for the evening pick me up! Well maybe they will be rested up when they build ours!

Sorry Buddy, I never thought May 4th could feel so long ago. I am thoroughly disgusted. Especially seeing my brother ordered his ten days before me and his in Jersey waiting for a carrier. I am not happy.:sorrysign:

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Sorry Buddy, I never thought May 4th could feel so long ago. I am thoroughly disgusted. Especially seeing my brother ordered his ten days before me and his in Jersey waiting for a carrier. I am not happy.:sorrysign:

Oh to add to the misery, one of the people at the Customer Care Line told me they didn't "have the information" if the plant was in fact closed for the next three weeks. Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing? I am completely aggravated.

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
super pissed.....

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

I stumbled onto this today on another web site. I guess if we don't have a build date by now, set aside another three weeks minimum to wait for any good news. Wow, this is not good.

Sundays
January 1
January 21
February 18
May 27
June 24 – July 14
September 2
November 15
November 28-29

blood, is this accurate?!?!

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Sundays
January 1
January 21
February 18
May 27
June 24 – July 14
September 2
November 15
November 28-29

blood, is this accurate?!?!

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine last year in april and did not get my truck until october

I believe I read that July 26th is the last day to place an order for a 2013 model and then August 2nd will be the first date to order a 2014? So if the plant is closed until July 14th and those of us still waiting for our 2013's....that only leaves about 12 days for them to process a 2013 order? Or how would that work? I don't want the last 2013 ever built personally when I could have the first 2014 theoretically. But maybe the 2014's won't be built until later, but I would like to understand how all this works. Your sig says that you have a 2013....but you ordered it last April? So how did you end up with a 2013 if the order banks weren't open for a 2013 model? Did they just bump you up a year since the build time took so long? Because that would be similar to what it looks like might happen to some of us that ordered in the past few months.

Last edited:

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited: