More Nimble - TRX or 37” RG3??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KenK

Reaction score
Lol! I talked to a guy who had his TRX in the dunes outside Yuma. That heavy truck kept getting stuck and the MPG was estimated to be sub-5. Then again if ur dropping close to 100k on this truck you can afford the gas :)

Dtsgli

Reaction score
It is interesting looking at the Used Gen 2’s sitting out there... I would say the majority I have seen popping up lately are selling at Ram dealers, which can only mean the worst... They’re getting traded in for TRX’s.

I think the truck is not as “pretty” as the Raptor by far and almost looks like they just slapped some wide front fenders on a rebel. But it’s go fast and has a seriously nicer interior than even the Gen 3 raptor.

Anyone on here have both the Gen 2 and a TRX that can chime in on comfort differences and daily living with both? Looking for which has the unbiased, best overall highway ride.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is interesting looking at the Used Gen 2’s sitting out there... I would say the majority I have seen popping up lately are selling at Ram dealers, which can only mean the worst... They’re getting traded in for TRX’s.
It's not a contest. Well, it is, but competition is good. There would be no Raptor R without it. I'm happy for anyone who gets what they want even if it's not anything I'm interested in. I'm glad people are buying the TRX.