More Gen 3 Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another video with some good viewpoints of the Gen 3. Starts a 2:48 and ends at 17:10.

This video goes more in depth on the shocks and is a shorter version:

Two things stood out that I have not seen mentioned: (1) the Rigid fog lamps are wired to two places (one goes to the fog lamp switch and the other to the aux switch)—that’s a turn off for me because I would rather use my aux switch for something else; (2) even if Ford doesn’t increase the power numbers, you have more usable power in 1st and 2nd gear because your not getting axle/wheel hop with the new 5-link rear.

Those 37s look beefy :gr_grin:

Attachments

• DA909418-0A02-4146-9998-639021EFF049.jpeg
    DA909418-0A02-4146-9998-639021EFF049.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This doof thinks he's breaking all kinds of new info, including the coming 'R'... We know this stuff already. The real question is how much the vehicle/chip shortage is going to delay the Gen 3 and how much that will drive up price.

JJDRaptor

Reaction score
This doof thinks he's breaking all kinds of new info, including the coming 'R'... We know this stuff already. The real question is how much the vehicle/chip shortage is going to delay the Gen 3 and how much that will drive up price.
We all know the chip shortage is due to the vaccinations containing micro chips for the elite to track the population…. So I guess once everyone is vaccinated there will be more chips for trucks

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We all know the chip shortage is due to the vaccinations containing micro chips for the elite to track the population…. So I guess once everyone is vaccinated there will be more chips for trucks
i love that Simplejack liked this post

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another video with some good viewpoints of the Gen 3. Starts a 2:48 and ends at 17:10.

This video goes more in depth on the shocks and is a shorter version:

Two things stood out that I have not seen mentioned: (1) the Rigid fog lamps are wired to two places (one goes to the fog lamp switch and the other to the aux switch)—that’s a turn off for me because I would rather use my aux switch for something else; (2) even if Ford doesn’t increase the power numbers, you have more usable power in 1st and 2nd gear because your not getting axle/wheel hop with the new 5-link rear.

Those 37s look beefy :gr_grin:
Off your second point, I wonder if the 0-60 will change a few tenths?