More electrical glitches rom my Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpeedRaptor

Reaction score
I have experienced some electrical issues after recently purchasing my 2010 Raptor. Occasionally, the hill descent error flashes on. I can turn the truck off and restart and it goes away. This is new, I left this morning in the Raptor before the sun was up and noticed that my tail lights and brake lights are not working. This is all tied in with the issue I mentioned earlier with the electrical glitch. Any ideas?

I press the brake and the rear camera comes on, the front parking lights come on and the signals flash faster. Thanks

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I have had a taillight bulb burn out, the signals hyper flash, so don't worry about that, when you solve the tail light issue that will go away. I would pull both tail lights, easy, 2 screws each side, inspect the wires and the bulbs, replace as necessary. The camera wires run under the frame by the spare tire to the drivers side at the rear, best to check the harness there as well, easier to drop the spare. While you are at it, lube up the cable and check the tire pressure. Clean the tire and put back. Spray some wd40 in the keyhole first and lube it up good, I do mine every year as they get so much corrosion. I have even soaked the key socket in a small container of wd40 once it is out. Start with this first.