More Ecoboost Ford Raptor evidence for 2013?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got to bait him in first .... Hehehehehe :party36:

He will be coming down to TRR 14. I hope to sell him a raptor as well.

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
New EB rumor!!!! But I aint getting me a Raptor with this in it!!! ha ha ha...
Rumor: New F-150 to Get 2.7-Liter Ecoboost? .: Articles

I heard the 2.7 Eco will be offered as a cheaper more fuel eff option in 14 next to the 3.5 tt

Mine is 13 fx4 screw with 3.55's I currently have 72k miles and have 80+lbs 35" toyo mt's with add bumper and RPG suspension so it has some added weight. It still pulls hard and gets 15.5 avg on hwy 12 mpg in town. I do have SW turbo down pipes and SW s-tube cat back exhaust and intake. Pretty affordable bolt on power and still maintain my warranty. (Bought extended 150k warranty) if I were to tune with those mods it would be over 500ft lbs of torque. Boost would increase from 8 or 9 psi to 12-13 psi. Throw in some 4.10's would be awesome too. If svt were to offer the 3.5tt in a raptor they should raise the boost and keep raptor's 4.10 ratio it would work amazingly. IMO the increase boost would more than compensate for the larger tires. Then you can pick up 50 to 90 hp and 100 Ft lbs with a few bolt ons. Turbo spool is loud with open intake most companies make lids for them now to reduce noise but I thought it sounded cool but I don't even notice it anymore. I have a few exhaust clips on Instagram if anyone is curious @stovall977.