More Deaver questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow...Like Fire and Brimstone? You have no vision to share of my catastrophe? :) In my post I've noted I need clearance for my area of travel....have a lift, and im interested ways to assist Sag.
Seems like the axle wrap would be horrendous unless you have torque arms. And the skittering about of the back end on the street would be magnified. It's my biggest complaint about mine, that sudden sideways hop that's always a surprise. Ford cheaped out on the springs. The "stock" Gen 2 in the museum at RA that ran Baja doesn't have a block and the springs are a full leaf pack. Call Deaver. Or buy a Superduty ...

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Eibachs in the front and the +3 HDs and wish I had gotten the +4's instead. I usually have around 400 lbs in the bed and it sits just shy of level (nose up). When I tow or add more weight to the bed it sags more than I would like. The ride improvement over stock by replacing all 4 springs is amazing.