Moonroof leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flash1034

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wash mine all the time and not a drop enters. Something is wrong with yours...take it in for warranty.

jdl141

Reaction score
2013 Ford Raptor. Been in the shop over 15 times for leaks pretty much since the day I got it. Just recently new sunroof, new sunroof slider, new rear slider, new brake light. Sealed break light with silicone. Tried everything at cost to me.

Just had one of the best body shops replace all the above after Ford continually told me there was no leak despite a soaking wet roof and cab.

Pure and simple poor design from Ford. If you park on an incline you reduce the drain holes in sunroof from four to two. Two can’t handle the water.

Ford knows about this. They actually told me to fix the problem, don’t park on an incline. Really???!!!! So a $70K Raptor has to be parked a certain way to not leak!!

Stay away from sunroofs and rear sliders. Maybe better yet, stay away from Ford.

Last edited:

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2013 Ford Raptor. Been in the shop over 15 times for leaks pretty much since the day I got it. Just recently new sunroof, new sunroof slider, new rear slider, new brake light. Sealed break light with silicone. Tried everything at cost to me.

Just had one of the best body shops replace all the above after Ford continually told me there was no leak despite a soaking wet roof and cab.

Pure and simple poor design from Ford. If you park on an incline you reduce the drain holes in sunroof from four to two. Two can’t handle the water.

Ford knows about this. They actually told me to fix the problem, don’t park on an incline. Really???!!!! So a $70K Raptor has to be parked a certain way to not leak!!

Stay away from sunroofs and rear sliders. Maybe better yet, stay away from Ford.
after 7 years on the board.. THIS is your first post?