Monthly Payment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why not. I think I'll get the award for the highest one.

I'm at just over $1100 a month for the next 4 years, and pay $140 a month for insurance.

That may seem high, but was done on purpose as it will save me over $6000 in taxes not including mods which are also a 100% writeoff :)

Well you can't go wrong that way!!! How did you do all that?

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Well you can't go wrong that way!!! How did you do all that?

Yeah, the tax bracket I'm in now is pretty stiff, and as long as I overspend on my $1000 monthly car allowance, all of it comes back to me at income tax time. Our tax laws are stupid up here, but when you can beat the system it's a good thing.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, the tax bracket I'm in now is pretty stiff, and as long as I overspend on my $1000 monthly car allowance, all of it comes back to me at income tax time. Our tax laws are stupid up here, but when you can beat the system it's a good thing.

I hear you on that! I feel like i need some lube every time I look at a pay stub :supergay: Can't believe we are so far in debt when I pay that much in.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my case, for estimation purposes, I always use a loan calculator and take Randy's 3k discount plus my down payment minus the MSRP of the various configurations I have played with on Build and Price. I usually tend to estimate the interest a percent or so higher than the going rate even though I have good credit, I just haven't looked into securing a loan yet. My length is normally 72 months, and every time I calculate it I come out in about the 700 dollar a month range.

I'd like to get my loan amount 45k or less, so I need a somewhat large down payment. :Jedi:

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
In my case, for estimation purposes, I always use a loan calculator and take Randy's 3k discount plus my down payment minus the MSRP of the various configurations I have played with on Build and Price. I usually tend to estimate the interest a percent or so higher than the going rate even though I have good credit, I just haven't looked into securing a loan yet. My length is normally 72 months, and every time I calculate it I come out in about the 700 dollar a month range.

I'd like to get my loan amount 45k or less, so I need a somewhat large down payment. :Jedi:

Have you talked with your accountant that does your taxes? Mine cost less than $700 per year and has saved me about 10 large.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you talked with your accountant that does your taxes? Mine cost less than $700 per year and has saved me about 10 large.

Interesting, No I had not talked to him, but now I may have to look into that. The chances of him knowing what a Raptor is are slim to none, but in the end what do the accounting books care what model it is :Jedi:

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Easiest and cheapest way to buy a truck. Save your money and pay cash. they you will really realize how sweet these trucks are! i paid cash.

I would agree for most people, but I get taxed on the unused portion of my monthly car allowance from work. I get back what I overpay. That's just the way it works for me, and so it didn't make sense to buy it outright.

lucianoedwin

Reaction score
hey broo im trying to put down 5 to 6000 for a downpayment on a raptor and have over the top credit score what would you say my monthly payment would come out to be.?