MOLONxLABE's 2014 Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@MOLONxLABE, on the thread page, it shows a pic of your truck with a tire gate, but can't seem to find it here. Can you post it again Por Favor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MOLONxLABE

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MOLONxLABE, on the thread page, it shows a pic of your truck with a tire gate, but can't seem to find it here. Can you post it again Por Favor?

Sure.

Here's a couple older pics before I got the dovetail done and sold that tiregate. I don't remember for sure what pics I had up before, hope this is what you were looking for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure.

Here's a couple older pics before I got the dovetail done and sold that tiregate. I don't remember for sure what pics I had up before, hope this is what you were looking for.

image_zps928c0f7f.jpg

another one...

image_zps1a0ad8fc.jpg

That's perfect. Thank you. What made ya sell the tire gate? I bought one recently and am between selling it and buying a bed rack / thought about throwing on the tire gate while searching for a new owner.

OP
OP
MOLONxLABE

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's perfect. Thank you. What made ya sell the tire gate? I bought one recently and am between selling it and buying a bed rack / thought about throwing on the tire gate while searching for a new owner.

Nothing against the tiregate at all, I really liked the look and function of it. I just couldn't really find a good, clean looking back up camera solution and a good friend of mine really wanted one so I let him have it for a good price.

I'm still looking for a bed rack I like for my spare, right now my spare is just rachet strapped in the bed..

OP
OP
MOLONxLABE

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my tail lights professionally tinted, they came out darker then I expected but the brake lights aren't nearly as dim as I expected them to be either.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So get it all figured out and installed, then I'll bring my truck to you next for a 2nd easy install! Can't wait to see this beast.