MOLONxLABE's 2014 Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will grab some pics today, rear end is pretty much done and headed to paint. Finally got these monsters e36726802d354b88c023a073d4ed5cf3.jpg

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir! Been doing them on pretty much all in house installs! They are awesome

I'd love to see some more pics of that...I'm curious to see how the front portion of the 2 link bar attaches. From what I can see on the Autofab site, the front bracket replaces the front spring hanger? Does it weld to the frame? Or bolt to the frame?

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd love to see some more pics of that...I'm curious to see how the front portion of the 2 link bar attaches. From what I can see on the Autofab site, the front bracket replaces the front spring hanger? Does it weld to the frame? Or bolt to the frame?

Welds to the frame while still using the front Leaf spring bolt to line everything up, we have over 4k off-road test miles and could not be happier !

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roger that. I was trying to figure out whether or not it replaced the front hanger, but sounds like it works in conjunction with the front spring hanger. Thanks for the info!