Moisture in my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doctor Mike

Reaction score
Had similar issue with my 2108 SCREW. After rain storm and car wash , actually heard sloshing of water in front passenger area. Thought door was full of water but no. Continued to hear the sloshing each time I stopped and it seemed to becoming from under floor board. Carpet all wet under mats as well .....checked rear under mats and carpet all wet there also and extending up to behind rear seats. Brought to dealer who said leak was where cab met body of truck . They fixed leak and replaced all carpeting and I haven’t had a problem since

Stilldoggy

Reaction score
Just noticed this in mine today! You cats can read minds! Also check engine light on for some reason. Warranty work here I come.

Stilldoggy

Reaction score
So one week in the shop for this and cam phaser and 30k service. No loaner. Very it back. Run AC and voila wet carpet. Windshield wiper not filled, oil life not reset. PISSED! Called dealership waiting on manager to call back. Already told next oil change is in them (I have free service btw but will remind them of that). More to follow.