Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Positive Mofab Braptor

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by snowwhiteraptor, Nov 17, 2019.

1. snowwhiteraptor

snowwhiteraptor Member

I got my 2018 Raptor tuned at Mofab here in beautiful Parker, CO a while back and wanted to give them a review. They have built a couple Raptors including mine and do great work.

We installed the Cobb Stage 1 Power Pack along with a set of SPD Turbo Adapters. This included the Cobb Intake, and Access Port. Then Mofab added their Dyno tested ProTune. Truck is putting down 450+ to the ground and over 550 foot pounds of torque to boot. Been mashing on a couple of these “Sports Cars” in the Denver Metro and loving the looks on their faces when I blow by. Also eliminated the stock governor. Average mileage increased to mid 16-17mpg including city and I have seen it as high as 23 on the highway (downhill with a back wind). I recommend it if you have the interest.

@Mofab
    @COBB Tuning
    @Spd

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ChrisZski

ChrisZski Member

Saw your truck on their facebook this past week. I talked with them last week about installing my COBB intercooler. Thank you for taking the time to do a review as ill be back in Colorado this week to set something up with them.

Current:
    COBB Stage 1 (intake/accessport)
    Borla ATAK exhaust

Parts Ordered since ive been gone:
    COBB intercooler
    Radium catch can setup
    AMS intake tubes
    AMS turbo adapters

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    snowwhiteraptor likes this.