Modesta coatings plus Xpel PPF installed on my new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Un Gato Malodoro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only had my Raptor for about 1.5 weeks but already busy doing work to it and the first thing I did was take the truck over to see my boy Daniel at Automotive Aesthetic in Charlottesville, VA for some paint protection. We went with a full front Xpel Ultimate Plus as well as Xpel Matte on the grill, fender extensions, and bumper. Then he applied Modesta BC-04 on th paint, BC-06 on the wheels, and Modesta EPC on the trim. Truck looks fantastic and Daniel and crew did a stellar job (I'm not at all biased).

I've applied other coatings in the past on my 2013 M5 and 2014 Super Snake but this combination is hands-down the best I've seen yet. Totally worth the drive to see these guys!

Attachments

• IMG_4049.jpg
    IMG_4049.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 85

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to see some more pics!! My Raptor shows up late June early July and I’m trying to plan my PPF ahead of time .....

RobP

Reaction score
Nice! I had Modesta BC-04 applied to mine too right after delivery.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only had my Raptor for about 1.5 weeks but already busy doing work to it and the first thing I did was take the truck over to see my boy Daniel at Automotive Aesthetic in Charlottesville, VA for some paint protection. We went with a full front Xpel Ultimate Plus as well as Xpel Matte on the grill, fender extensions, and bumper. Then he applied Modesta BC-04 on th paint, BC-06 on the wheels, and Modesta EPC on the trim. Truck looks fantastic and Daniel and crew did a stellar job (I'm not at all biased).

I've applied other coatings in the past on my 2013 M5 and 2014 Super Snake but this combination is hands-down the best I've seen yet. Totally worth the drive to see these guys!

This is really for dark colors, or if you're **** about seeing scratches - you don't want to put ceramic over Xpel, you're permanently sealing away the self heal Xpel properties from fine/minor scratches

LFGen2

Reaction score
also interested in how much u paid

im looking to do the xpel stealth for my lead foot ... starting to get quotes this week

bMwdefector

Reaction score
I am getting my Leadfoot paint corrected and ceramic coated Friday. My guy is telling me he typically uses Cquartz but he has found Drive Auto Nano Coating to be much better on Ford paint. Should I believe him or insist on the Cquartz?

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am getting my Leadfoot paint corrected and ceramic coated Friday. My guy is telling me he typically uses Cquartz but he has found Drive Auto Nano Coating to be much better on Ford paint. Should I believe him or insist on the Cquartz?

Maybe ask him why he believes this. Every time I find myself using something else other than what I was really set on using...I resent the decision and end up annoyed with myself for not sticking to my guns.

I have drive a Leadfoot with Xpel Ultimate and CQuartz and the combo has been great for this rig.

bMwdefector

Reaction score
Man, I hear ya there and that is why I am asking. He tells me it is a Ford Paint issue. The nano adheres better and lasts longer in his experience. He does high-end cars and has great reviews from people I would trust so I want to trust him. Says his inlaws also have a Leadfoot he has worked on as well.

I am going to try it as I could have him put Cquartz on top of the nano and still not pay as much as other quotes I have received ($2000 being the highest not including paint correction).