Modded or stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah when I went to put my name on a new raptor they weren’t offering much extra for the mods. I have heard the same about dealerships just throwing out aftermarket parts. I’m also up in NorCal in Sacramento. If you know anyone looking for a raptor, let me know.
Sweet. I’m also in Sacramento.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any vehicle, sports car, truck or different.. Mods only matter to a real enthuasist. But typically you cannot pull extra money because of the mods.

Its almost always better to remove your mods and put it back to stock prior to selling to recoupe money.

IMHO.

OP
OP
toddr

toddr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I’m also in Sacramento.
What gen raptor do you have? Any mods? But if you come across anyone looking for a babied gen 1 with some great mods send em my way haha hopefully gettting this sold before my gen 2 arrives in a month.

Turbo95max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any vehicle, sports car, truck or different.. Mods only matter to a real enthuasist. But typically you cannot pull extra money because of the mods.

Its almost always better to remove your mods and put it back to stock prior to selling to recoupe money.

IMHO.

Agree with this. However, if you didnt do the work yourself and have to pay someone to de mod it for you that could take away your chance of recouping any money.

Your audience is already small, now add mods and it shrinks your potential pool of buyers even more.

beavis0076

Reaction score
What gen raptor do you have? Any mods? But if you come across anyone looking for a babied gen 1 with some great mods send em my way haha hopefully gettting this sold before my gen 2 arrives in a month.
why did you decide to downgrade?

OP
OP
toddr

toddr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why did you decide to downgrade?
Hahaha I just wanted a change in scenery.... but not too much of a change obviously. Also a little easier to add power to the forced induction. I would say fuel economy but let’s be honest it’s not good no matter what

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen 2. Hence my photo. That was actually taken a few weeks ago in Old Sac, the morning after I installed my rigid fog lights. Picked up my 2019 last August.

so far all I have done is window tint, Line-X bed-liner , BakFlip mx4 bed cover, 17” bronze Venomrex wheels, Eibach front springs, and rigid Radiance fog lights. I also changed out that irritating antenna with a stubby and also input LED bulbs in the license plate lights.

OP
OP
toddr

toddr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gen 2. Hence my photo. That was actually taken a few weeks ago in Old Sac, the morning after I installed my rigid fog lights. Picked up my 2019 last August.

so far all I have done is window tint, Line-X bed-liner , BakFlip mx4 bed cover, 17” bronze Venomrex wheels, Eibach front springs, and rigid Radiance fog lights. I also changed out that irritating antenna with a stubby and also input LED bulbs in the license plate lights.
Nice!!!! Looks great! ‍♂️ Can’t believe I didn’t look at the profile pic haha. I like those fog lights, are they the ones that can be adjusted from spot to flood? I was looking at that in a 20” for the new truck on an ADD bumper.

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!!!! Looks great! ‍♂️ Can’t believe I didn’t look at the profile pic haha. I like those fog lights, are they the ones that can be adjusted from spot to flood? I was looking at that in a 20” for the new truck on an ADD bumper.
Thanks, and no these are the Rigid Radiance. They each have an amber backlight which turns on when the car is on, to match the other amber lights in the front. I went with 2 pairs of the scene fogs and 1 pair of the regular radiance fogs. The regular radiance fogs each come in at 900 lumens. The other two pairs in the Scene variant each come in at 2,970 lumens per pod.

A829422F-C533-43C0-BFD5-81066B4DCD49.jpeg

482291C2-E21B-484E-864C-1AC66C0ADD83.jpeg

OP
OP
toddr

toddr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, and no these are the Rigid Radiance. They each have an amber backlight which turns on when the car is on, to match the other amber lights in the front. I went with 2 pairs of the scene fogs and 1 pair of the regular radiance fogs. The regular radiance fogs each come in at 900 lumens. The other two pairs in the Scene variant each come in at 2,970 lumens per pod.

View attachment 138108

View attachment 138109
Those look SWEET!! I’ll have to look into that for the new addition!