Mod Advice Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subterfuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in MD. Waiting on another quote but with prices like that.. might as well get the vehicle repainted if I need too.

drewabbs

Reaction score
Little over $6k here with Suntek PPF Ultra, I didnt wrap fenders flares or bumper due to its texture. Some places in Denver were 3K to 7K with expel.

Tx State

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in dover De and two of the guys I work with did paint correction and ceramic coating for 650-950 and that was done at Tindalls tints in Dover De. I'm getting paint correction tomorrow at the same place for 300. He does good work both of my guys trucks came out great.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Xpel Ultimate plus with ceramic pro on all painted surfaces including headlights was $6100.

Why oh Why so people want to mess with the perfectly tuned suspension on these trucks?
If you're going to lift it just buy an old F150 and have at it. You're paying for the suspension tech
and lifting it only messes with the handling dynamics and does absolutely nothing for looks...just my honest opinion.