Mod – run mirror side spotlights at any speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome write up!! Has anyone done this to the front camera to enable it at any speed?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Nice mod. Personally, I would be more interested in having these lights come on automatically with the puddle lights, so I can see where I am walking sometimes.

Any ideas on that?

OP
OP
F

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice mod. Personally, I would be more interested in having these lights come on automatically with the puddle lights, so I can see where I am walking sometimes.

Any ideas on that?

Use a relay or wire it into the puddle light source

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On this mod being discussed here, do the lights stay on even when the truck is shut down?...there is a similar jumper wire mod that feeds the module 12v all the time regardless of speed, BUT it also means you can run the lights with the key off...

OP
OP
F

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On this mod being discussed here, do the lights stay on even when the truck is shut down?...there is a similar jumper wire mod that feeds the module 12v all the time regardless of speed, BUT it also means you can run the lights with the key off...

Post 10. Yes AFAIK.

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ez Mod. Thank you! Did the cut the gray wire method fed it into other pin. Beautiful. Quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro