Moab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be back in early March, through early June. If I can help you with anything, let me know. You will love it.
We will be there around Easter. It would be fun to link up one day.. stock RZR 4 seater and my Raptor. May get my sister and ugly twin to come with their kids and rent some stuff

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Reaction score
Since we will be in Moab for the next two months, I thought I would start a thread on Moab. I will be posting trail pictures on this thread, as some have indicated they like trail pictures. As you can see by my "fleet" picture, we will do trials mostly with the Jeep and RZRs, but I am sure some will be done in the Raptor.

My latest addition to the "fleet" is a RZR Turbo S, to which I have added Shock Therapy springs, front windshield, rear mesh, mirrors, ARB compressor and ROX Block mud flaps.

We have spent a week getting everything ready to go, and hope to hit a trail tomorrow.

We have been coming to Moab for 20 years and have done almost all the trails, but still love to explore and find new ones.View attachment 120400
Awesome vehicles

OP
OP
jzweedyk

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We got back to Moab for the spring. After a couple of days getting things set up and waiting for the weather to get warmer and nicer, yesterday afternoon the sun came out and it was in the 60s. We took the RZR up and did Hell's Revenge. Good to get out on the trail again.

Trail 1.jpg Trail 2.jpg

OP
OP
jzweedyk

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sorry to report that Moab is closed to tourists for the next 30 days. No hotel/motel & campground check-ins are allowed as of 10:30 last night. Any one who is here can stay as long as they want, but no new check-ins. Easter Jeep Safari has been cancelled.

For us, it will be a nice change. No traffic and the trails will be pretty empty. For the local economy it sucks. For those of you planning on coming to Moab this spring, I am sorry. I will try and post pictures so you can do web wheeling.

OP
OP
jzweedyk

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had RZRs since 2012. Polaris has the biggest market share which means more aftermarket items available for them, and I never leave my rigs stock. Other rigs may have some advantages in some areas, but I find the RZR are great on the rocks, which is what I do. My latest one is a Turbo S, I looked at the Pro, but the suspension travel on the Turbo S is better for rock crawling. I also have an electric rear sway bar disconnect (I took the front sway bar off), which really improves rock crawling.

I think the UTV that may have the most promise (if they continue on the track they are going) is the Honda. Even so, I think it is a couple of years away from beating the RZR. My 2 cents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free