Moab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jzweedyk

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed a two way rear sway bar on the RZR today. There is a switch on the dash that controls it from stock-like, to weak. I already removed the front sway bar, and now when it go to weak on the rear, rock climbing is MUCH smoother. So I ran up to Hell's Revenge to test it out. It is great. When the new seats arrive in two weeks, it will be the way I want it (I won't say it is done).Trail 1.jpg

OP
OP
jzweedyk

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today we took the RZR and did several trails. First was Mashed Potatoes (first picture, supposed to look like Mashed Potatoes with Chives) then Trail 1.jpg Trail 2.jpg Trail 3.jpg Trail 4.jpg Hidden Valley Overlook, then Bartlett Wash Overlook, then Secret Spire and finally we did the Hidden Valley trail. Very Scenic and some good challenges. Well's rates the one trail difficult, and it was fun. We went about 80 miles.

OP
OP
jzweedyk

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sunday we did Metal Masher. Fortunately no Metal was Mashed, but it was a challenge with the RZR. It is a great trail, but not for the faint of heart. However with the RZR we did it fast enough that we also did the Bull Canyon trail, and found a few pieces of petrified wood.Trail 1.jpg Trail 2.jpg Trail 3.jpg Trail 4.jpg Trail 5.jpg

OP
OP
jzweedyk

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This week is Easter Jeep Safari week, and the town is FULL of Jeeps. We picked up the guide and so we know what trails to avoid. So today we took the RZR up on Fins and Things to play, and even though they were not officially running Fins and Things today, being Sunday, it turns out we were not the only people that thought of it. Being the jerk I am, I couldn't help but blow by three large groups of Jeeps and several smaller groups. It was fun.

Then we went down to Potato Salad Hill to watch for a while.

Tomorrow is a Raptor day.Trail 1.jpg Trail 2.jpg

OP
OP
jzweedyk

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We took the Raptor and drove south past Monticello and did Montezuma Canyon and Dead Man Canyon. Montezuma has some cliff dwellings.

At the main old one (with the picture of the Raptor) we did find some more small pieces of pottery that they used back in the day. We found some the last time we were there about 3 years ago.

Some of the cliff dwellings were very old.
Trail 1.jpg Trail 2.jpg

And some were a little newer

Trail 3.jpg Trail 4.jpg