Moab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
OP
OP
jzweedyk

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On Thursday we took the RZR and blew through Hell's Revenge and then drove up to the Castle Valley Overlook. On the way, we saw this "car" that had gone over the edge. It looks like a Prius to me, (one less Prius) Trail 1.jpgTrail 2.jpgTrail 3.jpgTrail 4.jpgTrail 5.jpgbut I might be wrong. Although where it went over was just a dirt/gravel road, apparently the driver didn't know how to turn the wheel as it went straight off the road instead of going around the corner. On the way back down after lunch, we saw a big wrecker and truck and trailer going up to what I assume was to "rescue" the vehicle.

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
On Thursday we took the RZR and blew through Hell's Revenge and then drove up to the Castle Valley Overlook. On the way, we saw this "car" that had gone over the edge. It looks like a Prius to me, (one less Prius) View attachment 353633View attachment 353634View attachment 353635View attachment 353636View attachment 353637but I might be wrong. Although where it went over was just a dirt/gravel road, apparently the driver didn't know how to turn the wheel as it went straight off the road instead of going around the corner. On the way back down after lunch, we saw a big wrecker and truck and trailer going up to what I assume was to "rescue" the vehicle.
Did you see anyone named Thelma or Louise near the incident??

OP
OP
jzweedyk

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday we drove down to Elephant Hill in the Needles district of Canyonlands National Park. It was a 170 round trip so I am glad the JK has a big gas tank. If this trail was closer to Moab I would do it often. Great scenery and several challenges.

This was the first time with the JK and the new wheels, and I wasn't sure my fat a** would fit through the squeeze. The tires on both sides rubbed, but I made it. This trail is NOT Raptor friendly.

Trail 1.jpgTrail 2.jpgTrail 3.jpgTrail 4.jpgTrail 5.jpg

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
Yesterday we drove down to Elephant Hill in the Needles district of Canyonlands National Park. It was a 170 round trip so I am glad the JK has a big gas tank. If this trail was closer to Moab I would do it often. Great scenery and several challenges.

This was the first time with the JK and the new wheels, and I wasn't sure my fat a** would fit through the squeeze. The tires on both sides rubbed, but I made it. This trail is NOT Raptor friendly.

View attachment 354402View attachment 354403View attachment 354404View attachment 354405View attachment 354406
Gorgeous Area, great looking wheels. Thanks for sharing.
New Rzr status check?