Moab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since we will be in Moab for the next two months, I thought I would start a thread on Moab. I will be posting trail pictures on this thread, as some have indicated they like trail pictures. As you can see by my "fleet" picture, we will do trials mostly with the Jeep and RZRs, but I am sure some will be done in the Raptor.

My latest addition to the "fleet" is a RZR Turbo S, to which I have added Shock Therapy springs, front windshield, rear mesh, mirrors, ARB compressor and ROX Block mud flaps.

We have spent a week getting everything ready to go, and hope to hit a trail tomorrow.

We have been coming to Moab for 20 years and have done almost all the trails, but still love to explore and find new ones.Fleet 1.jpg

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you had a lot less snow than I did in December, not sure heading out on some of those tails was necessarily the best decision lol