Moab inspired by John M

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MasterWaterSkier

MasterWaterSkier

Reaction score
oh the man buns.. not sure we needed all of those pics...

Trails I did?.. I am no expert so I stayed pretty mild/easy and that was great for me.
Potash Road
Shafer switchbacks
Hurrah Pass
Gemini Bridges
Picture Frame Arch
Long Canyon
Some of Chicken Corners, until it got narrow

The touristy type trails... some busier than others..

FYI... no trail induced pinstripes all week which was nice.

For the Bronco Roadeo they took us on Dome Plateau.. Probably the Raptor could do most, but the longer wheelbase would have hit rocks alot.

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh the man buns.. not sure we needed all of those pics...

Trails I did?.. I am no expert so I stayed pretty mild/easy and that was great for me.
Potash Road
Shafer switchbacks
Hurrah Pass
Gemini Bridges
Picture Frame Arch
Long Canyon
Some of Chicken Corners, until it got narrow

The touristy type trails... some busier than others..

FYI... no trail induced pinstripes all week which was nice.

For the Bronco Roadeo they took us on Dome Plateau.. Probably the Raptor could do most, but the longer wheelbase would have hit rocks alot.
Nice! Did Potash a few years ago and only saw 2 people the entire trail. Some of those I hit last August (Hurrah Pass, Gemini Bridges), as well as Bartlet Wash. Was going to attempt Chickens Corners as well but there was a severe T-Storm coming.....um, no. How narrow was it? Hard to tell from some YouTube vids I found.

Actually Had a blast and want to go back, just wish it was closer... ;(

OP
OP
MasterWaterSkier

MasterWaterSkier

Reaction score
Nice! Did Potash a few years ago and only saw 2 people the entire trail. Some of those I hit last August (Hurrah Pass, Gemini Bridges), as well as Bartlet Wash. Was going to attempt Chickens Corners as well but there was a severe T-Storm coming.....um, no. How narrow was it? Hard to tell from some YouTube vids I found.

Actually Had a blast and want to go back, just wish it was closer... ;(
hah... how narrow was it??... too narrow for the boss/passenger... probably about the same as other trails, but.. for some reason it was easy for me to talked into turning back.

I am certainly going back once I get my Bronco... but yes, its far and it would be nice if it were closer.

I was actually surprised at how many people/cars/UTVs were out there at this time of year... I can't imagine it during the "busy" season. Shafer switchbacks was crazy busy.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Raptor can do Chicken Corners, you do get close to the edge a couple of times, but not a problem for the truck, maybe the driver.

Town was crazy busy last week with spring break. This week not so bad. More RZRs in town than any other type of vehicle. In a couple of weeks it is Easter Jeep Safari when the Jeeps take over.