Moab inspired by John M

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MasterWaterSkier

Reaction score
Well... I got sick of sitting in Wisconsin looking at the beautiful pictures from @John M so we loaded up the Raptor and made the trip to Moab last week. I have driven through it in the past a couple times, but never stopped. This time we stayed the whole week and explored the trails, visited Arches and Canyonlands, and had a great time. I am nowhere near a photographer like @John M , but I took a few pictures that were interesting.

The best part was there was no issues or problems with the Raptor... almost drove someplace I should not have.. I guess its called pucker canyon for a reason.. but all uneventful. Also attended the Bronco Roadeo (Bronco's version of Raptor assault) pretty fun day burning their gas.

20220324_105410.jpg20220323_164238.jpg20220321_090346.jpg20220321_092348.jpg20220321_111555.jpg

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Well... I got sick of sitting in Wisconsin looking at the beautiful pictures from @John M so we loaded up the Raptor and made the trip to Moab last week. I have driven through it in the past a couple times, but never stopped. This time we stayed the whole week and explored the trails, visited Arches and Canyonlands, and had a great time. I am nowhere near a photographer like @John M , but I took a few pictures that were interesting.

The best part was there was no issues or problems with the Raptor... almost drove someplace I should not have.. I guess its called pucker canyon for a reason.. but all uneventful. Also attended the Bronco Roadeo (Bronco's version of Raptor assault) pretty fun day burning their gas.

View attachment 348286View attachment 348287View attachment 348289View attachment 348290View attachment 348291
Outstanding! Great pictures, great Adventures..
A little different scenery than the North Shore of Superior and No Moose :(