MOAB - Goblin Valley State Park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Goblin Valley is on the West, Green River Side of MOAB. It's a small but incredibly cool State Park. Definitely worth your time on your MOAB Adventures. Especially if you have the kids with you.
This is installment ? of my Archives Adventures ;)
Enjoy the Goblins, look closely, each one has it's own personality. The different faces that you see in them is Crazy...

IMGP2365.JPGIMGP2370.JPGIMGP2371.JPGIMGP2689.JPGIMGP2690.JPG

Last edited:

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
John has no idea what he’s talking about. Utah is boring and there is nothing to see here!
If you go to Goblin Valley don’t miss the Little Wild Horse slot canyon just outside the entrance. Also - plenty of off roading adventures can be had In that area.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
John has no idea what he’s talking about. Utah is boring and there is nothing to see here!
If you go to Goblin Valley don’t miss the Little Wild Horse slot canyon just outside the entrance. Also - plenty of off roading adventures can be had In that area.
Heeellloooo?? I was trying to keep Wild Horse and the surrounding Trails on the LOW DOWN or DOWN LOW or whatever the fuxk the saying is...
Now I might as well post some Wild Horse pictures....Loose Lips, Sink Raptors!