MO/IL Meetup - Hillbillie Ranch & St. Joe - June 15th & 16th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
the_revisionist

the_revisionist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a buddy and myself are talking about hitting Hillbillie and maybe St Joe again some time soon... any St Louis area guys interested in coming along? Don't have a date yet, depends if anyone is interested in going.

If anyone is interested and hasn't taken their Raptor off road before, both locations are pretty mild. There are some challenging parts of Hillbillie which are largely optional, and St Joe is very beginner friendly. Would be cool to see a few more Raptors out there

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am wanting to hit St. Joe. Watched some you tubes the other day...even the wife thinks it would be a fun day trip.

I just need to figure out the figure out the safety flag.

Saturday Aug 17th is the best day for me. it is about a 1.5 hour drive or less for me.

OP
OP
the_revisionist

the_revisionist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to hit St. Joe. Watched some you tubes the other day...even the wife thinks it would be a fun day trip.

I just need to figure out the figure out the safety flag.

Saturday Aug 17th is the best day for me. it is about a 1.5 hour drive or less for me.

St Joe sells flags at the gate ($12 if I remember right) - I made a bracket myself to mount it to a tow hook on my truck. If you don't have a bedcover it should be easy to rig up to one of the bed cleats maybe. You can also buy flag mounts, though mine cost about $2 to make myself.

Aug 17th my band is playing a show in St Louis, though i'm not sure what time so may be able to do that day. Would be a fun day though, there's a lot of open space there to go fast over the sand.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
St Joe sells flags at the gate ($12 if I remember right) - I made a bracket myself to mount it to a tow hook on my truck. If you don't have a bedcover it should be easy to rig up to one of the bed cleats maybe. You can also buy flag mounts, though mine cost about $2 to make myself.

Aug 17th my band is playing a show in St Louis, though i'm not sure what time so may be able to do that day. Would be a fun day though, there's a lot of open space there to go fast over the sand.

Yeah...plan is to take bed cover off, and just zip tie something to the cargo tie downs.

What band? Maybe i have heard of you.

OP
OP
the_revisionist

the_revisionist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah...plan is to take bed cover off, and just zip tie something to the cargo tie downs.

What band? Maybe i have heard of you.

i'll PM you about the band,

a few zip ties to the bed cleats would work fine I think. I can test my flag to see if the nut at the bottom will fit through

N0MAD

Reaction score
It's a maybe for me. I start school again on the 19th so I'm just going to have to see how that week plays out.