MO/IL Meetup - Hillbillie Ranch & St. Joe - June 15th & 16th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
the_revisionist

the_revisionist

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you able to make the 15th & 16th as well?

How many people are 100% able to come? Wonder if we should book camping now or just do it on the day? @N0MAD @Leftsidej @RDFTS

For some reason I haven’t been getting the notifications for this! I’m not sure if I’ll be able to, I may be on Colorado helping brother move into school. I’m getting my schedule lined up and I’ll find out for sure!

D

Deleted member 12951

you able to make the 15th & 16th as well?

How many people are 100% able to come? Wonder if we should book camping now or just do it on the day? @N0MAD @Leftsidej @RDFTS

Do you realize that June 16th is Father’s day? I won’t be able to make it as I will be spending that day with my father and my 3 boys will be spending that day with me and the rest of the family.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang it. I can do the weekend of the 1st and the weekend of the 8th. I have to be in Virginia Beach the night of the 16th though so that weekend is out for me.

OP
OP
the_revisionist

the_revisionist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The whole month of June, I'm free.

Let's decide on a date ASAP.

@Leftsidej @RDFTS @the_revisionist

Weekend of 15th / 16th, or 22nd / 23rd works for me. We’ll need to decide pretty soon, didn’t get an answer from the other guys so no idea if they’re still interested. If they’re out, and @Micha can’t do 22nd & 23rd, we should just call it the original weekend we planned on (15th & 16th).

@Micha - can you do 22nd & 23rd?

Last edited:

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weekend of 15th / 16th, or 22nd / 23rd works for me. We’ll need to decide pretty soon, didn’t get an answer from the other guys so no idea if they’re still interested. If they’re out, and @Micha can’t do 22nd & 23rd, we should just call it the original weekend we planned on (15th & 16th).

@Micha - can you do 22nd & 23rd?
No sorry. I will be in Virginia for the summer until late September.

OP
OP
the_revisionist

the_revisionist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
last minute, but @N0MAD and myself are hitting Hillbillie Ranch and maybe St Joe, tomorrow morning. Will be at Hillbillie @ 9am, if anyone is interested in joining, let us know.