Mixing E Load and C Load K02’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Morrisabm

Reaction score
Started doing it on my TJ back in 2003-2009 when I lived in CO. No harm in an open differential. 37 was to big to haul on my back door with my setup and the class IV trails I was doing, needed to get my pumpkin a little more off the ground.
Yeah, I wouldn’t do that on your raptor….or any vehicle for that matter. Each axle should have the same size tires and 4wd vehicles should have the same size all the way around. Spend the money up front to get the same size tires all the way around including the spare.

As for different load ratings as long as the rotating diameter is the same I don’t think it would cause any issues.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've run different brand spares before but never different sizes. If you get a spare near when buy your main tires, you can rotate the spare in and prolong life of all 5. Not a must but just an option.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn’t do that on your raptor….or any vehicle for that matter. Each axle should have the same size tires and 4wd vehicles should have the same size all the way around. Spend the money up front to get the same size tires all the way around including the spare.

As for different load ratings as long as the rotating diameter is the same I don’t think it would cause any issues.
I mean- it’ll for sure cause handling issues, probably better to keep the rock hard stiff sidewall E load tires in front w/ reduced psi & the softer factory C’s out back….shouldn’t have to explain why lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free