Missing Grille Running Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone's Raptors come without the grille running lights? My dealer is determining if they'll replace on their dime vs. Ford, so TBD. Anywhere I can order them in the event that they hem and haw for too long? I can see that there's a clip behind the middle light vs. the left-most and right-most lights (pics below).

View attachment 389077View attachment 389078View attachment 389079
Middle light (below) has a clip whereas the other two do not. Not sure if this is normal...
View attachment 389080View attachment 389081
Dang your legally supposed to have those. Very odd.

OP
OP
3er

3er

Reaction score
Update: After being more direct with my dealer regarding DOT / legal requirements (vs. something purely cosmetic), they were quick to order all three lights from a dealer in Michigan that had them in stock. The issue should be rectified in the next week or so, so at least good on them for acting vs. waiting for a response from their Ford rep (due to the holiday). On another note, I've got some fun things planned for the truck:
  • Ceramic tint on all windows (including the windshield)....I forget what tint is used for the sunroof, but it's not ceramic
  • HRE FT1s in Tarmac
  • JL 10TW3 in a custom box behind the seat
  • RetraxPRO MX
  • My tailgate came with the applique delete, so I'm painting the Ford emblem body color (Antimatter Blue Metallic) + black/dark grey
  • Console Vault
  • Radar / Dash cam of some sort - likely an ****** & Blackvue combo or the built in ****** system...TBD...

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer should just go ahead and replace them no questions asked then, they can have it out with Ford instead of giving you the run-around.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd imagine they will install them for you too. If they are just plug n play, I'd just take the 3 and do it myself. Glad they ordered them immediately as well. At least they didn't wait to get authorization to get them for you. They know they will get reimbursed from Ford. Its a no brainer no need for them to wait.

OP
OP
3er

3er

Reaction score
Indeed, they are replacing and installing them for me. A couple of unanticipated events occurred in the past week (water leak due to a plug issue and someone rear-ended me - replacing the taillight and bumper - thankfully no body damage), so they're working on a few things and I should have it back in the next couple of days. It's been an awesome 300 mile ownership experience thus far, lol. That said, I do love the truck!