Missing Grille Running Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3er

Reaction score
Anyone's Raptors come without the grille running lights? My dealer is determining if they'll replace on their dime vs. Ford, so TBD. Anywhere I can order them in the event that they hem and haw for too long? I can see that there's a clip behind the middle light vs. the left-most and right-most lights (pics below).

1.jpeg2.jpeg3.jpeg
Middle light (below) has a clip whereas the other two do not. Not sure if this is normal...
4.jpeg5.jpeg

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wtf how did that get released without them. did you know it right away and have the option to take it before they were installed or did nobody catch it until you got it home. thats crazy because by law because of the width of the truck they are required by Law to have 5 lights on there besides the normal running lights. it wasn't just for the looks. again thats just plain f'd in the A

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
There are a number of pre-purchase checkpoints this should never have passed, including the state inspection! The truck is required to have those lights. Granted, they don’t really do much but c’mon Ford!

The stealership shouldn’t have even let the darn truck off the lot like this. Who knows what else was checked without inspecting.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Hard to believe this happened. Add this to list of things to check when picking up a truck. Like stated above they do more than just look nice, they need to be there. These issues are happening way too frequently. Good luck with the fix.

OP
OP
3er

3er

Reaction score
Thanks, guys - I'll push harder with the dealer tomorrow to get it rectified soon. I noticed it the night I bought the truck and my salesman is clueless when it comes to Ford products (was previously with Toyota & Audi). Explaining something unique to Raptors falls well outside his expertise.