Missed estimated delivery date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RickRed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like everyone is is stating eta’s are just about useless…
mine had a blend of 9/2, built 9/17, eta for delivery was 10/2. Randomly arrived on 9/21

jack Cooper/PAls never showed anything but pending
Ford website still says awaiting shipment

all the regular info we have access to are guesses at best.
other than Ford performance, but I tried to not pester. They always were very helpful.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have as much information on mine because I didn't actually order it. I put a deposit on an incoming unit, so I don't know when it was actually scheduled to ship. But the invoice was prepared on 8/6, and that usually happens about when the vehicle ships. However, the dealer still does not have the truck yet... I am curious to see when it does actually arrive though!

The dealer is in Louisiana, so it's also possible that there are longer than normal shipping delays in that region because of the storms - though this dealer was not actually affected since they are on the west side of the state.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine shows very similar. Texted my salesman just now and he's still saying their system shows delivery is scheduled for week of 10/4. Ford tracker says Delivery "est. 10/23/2021" and Shipped "est. 14 days" and Built "9/27/2021." Palsapp website shows origin Dearborn Truck Plant, destination null, and pending.

I'm really really really really really really hoping my salesman is correct here lol, I don't know how i'm going to be able to get any work done when I don't have the truck and i'm constantly scouring this forum reading other's experiences and refreshing the Ford tracker and palsapp website. I'm hoping my experience is the same as @Floyd554 !

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built on August 17th, with a estimated delivery date of September 7th. That date came and went, and they reset the estimated delivery date to the 27th. That date came and went, and they reset it to October 7th. It finally arrived at the dealer today! I'm out of purgatory!

Chiefgiant

Reaction score
Dealer called me with the great news that my truck was delivered! Bad news is they found a couple scratches on one rim. It’s being taken care of but the last bit of waiting is excruciating.

Attachments

• C709DAAF-7EFC-4FFF-9E31-06AABE246537.jpeg
    C709DAAF-7EFC-4FFF-9E31-06AABE246537.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 18104713-E3A6-4E13-8BCC-1F874A78FDAB.jpeg
    18104713-E3A6-4E13-8BCC-1F874A78FDAB.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 28

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called me with the great news that my truck was delivered! Bad news is they found a couple scratches on one rim. It’s being taken care of but the last bit of waiting is excruciating.
Better they see it an take care if it than pass it off to you, hoping you miss it.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My delivery was 3 weeks early. You just never know with the current situation. Palsapp never showed anything and I couldn't track the train. Took 4 days to get to Chicago and then 3 days to get to Denver. Who tf knows what's going on out there.

Last edited: