Mismatched Door Panels?? Anyone else??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What an embarrassment for Ford QA…however technically a free upgrade…
Wow. Imagine the things that could have been missed that you cannot easily see. These quality control issues we're seeing is a true embarrassment to any automaker and has me seriously considering pulling the plug on this whole debacle and pursuing a different brand.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Imagine the things that could have been missed that you cannot easily see. These quality control issues we're seeing is a true embarrassment to any automaker and has me seriously considering pulling the plug on this whole debacle and pursuing a different brand.
I'm not quite sure what all the fuss is about. Since when has any auto manufacturer, or any manufacturer for that matter, been able to produce a vehicle without having some assembly line issues or defects?? Your decision seems a little short sighted but it's your decision to make.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. It’s a door panel dude. Not a safety, durability, reliability, or performance issue. It’s a parts logistics glitch that can occur when mass producing a vehicle with thousands of different orderable combinations.

The dealer can order the correct part and replace it. The sky is not falling.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. It’s a door panel dude. Not a safety, durability, reliability, or performance issue. It’s a parts logistics glitch that can occur when mass producing a vehicle with thousands of different orderable combinations.

The dealer can order the correct part and replace it. The sky is not falling.
I hear you and recognize its just a door panel but there seems to be quite a few blatantly obvious things being missed in QC, which is a bit concerning. I am also combining this with my frustration with a few other ongoing Ford-related issues.

I do find it kind of funny that a child recognized it after it went through multiple QC checks from trained adults. Maybe the future is brighter than some of us think :laughing1: