Mishimoto Radiator Problems / Leaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlackForestSVT
Reaction score
My heater worked as long as there was coolant in the system...there may have been a pucker moment when I realized I suddenly had no heat and my temp gauge started climbing. Luckily I was less than a mile from home and basically coasted in. No damage done, but that was the last straw and I ordered the the replacement.

My dad says (sarcastically) that the reason he's so smart is because he has to do everything twice or three times. I used to think he was just being pessimistic, but I find I usually have do things at least twice ;)

Last edited:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since this is a Gen 1 section, and he has a Gen 1
This is the right link.

CBR is another great brand, but you'll need to call them for the Raptor either Gen 1 or 2

Texas Shock Works, sells them

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditch the mishi, its absolutely trash.

The full-race is made by CSF and is a quality part, I would not hesitate to go that route. The CBR is a great option as well, just a good bit more money than Full-Race. I had the CBR in my Gen1, got it from SDHQ. I have a Gen2 now, have a full race on the shelf (made by CSF also) ready to go in when I have time.

OP
OP
BlackForestSVT
Reaction score
Well....After going back and forth with Mishi for two weeks, I finally received the new radiator. I've dealt with some really crappy customer service, but these guys rank in the top 3 worst. They wouldn't do a refund, and wanted me to pay the $100 shipping for the warranty replacement, but they finally dropped that to $50. Still really annoying, but whatever. It was the only thing I was going to get out go them.

I like the looks of the Full Race product, so will probably go that route later this year. Thanks for all the help steering me towards better products.